Date: 11/29/19 11:51 am
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Hawk ID help
Thanks to all of you who responded. I have changed my ID on eBird to Red-tailed Hawk, based only on the preponderance of opinions here. In case it helps to form a consensus, here is a link to all of my photos of this bird. I am secretly rooting for Red-shouldered -- that would be a first for me.

Cheers!Andrew Thomas

On Thursday, November 28, 2019, 6:38:16 PM PST, Andrew Thomas <andy.t...> wrote:

As I was watching this bird, I thought it was a Cooper's, but now I'm not sure. Wasn't able to get a view of the ventral side. Seen at about noon today at Mary S. Young Park in West Linn (Clackamas).
Thanks, Andrew Thomas

Join us on Facebook!