Date: 11/29/19 9:57 am
From: <bmwboarder...>
Subject: [obol] Emperor Goose
After a while of searching this morning, I finally found the emperor goose on sauvie island. I had actually given up and was heading home, and found one large flock of cackling geese, which also had the emperor goose in it. According to my eBird report, it was actually in multnomah county. Here is a distant pic and a map to where I saw it last. The group flushed and most returned to the field, but I wasn’t able to re find the emperor goose. But I was also short on time and needed to get the car back to my wife. At least it is still around. Fun to see, even if briefly!

45°43'07.0"N 122°46'24.5"W
https://goo.gl/maps/yHT3mhsk4QnmXZ8Z9

Brandon Wagner

Join us on Facebook!