Date: 11/28/19 5:52 pm
From: <t4c1x...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Clatsop County Birding
Philip,
Great photos of the Yellow Palm. Better keep track of that sighting. I don't recall hearing of any previous ones of that (type) in Oregon before, and frankly, I don't know why it hasn't been split. Perhaps the DNA; doesn't support such a thing, but visually it is far more separable from the other form of Palm Watbler than either of the Western Flycathers or any of the Solitary Vireos are from one another.

Darrel