Date: 11/28/19 1:16 pm
From: <rriparia...> <rriparia...>
Subject: [obol] Winter Wings Festival dates
Since Winter Wings Festival is an Oregon event, focused on birds, I thought I would alert users of this list of the upcoming festival dates, and the website link:www.WinterWingsFest.orgThursday through Sunday,February 13-16, 2020Winter Wings Festival brings together birders and photographers, to learn and explore through fieldtrips, presentations, workshops led by top notch professionals and enthusiastic local guides. The Klamath Basin is well known for its wintering raptors and stunning abundance and diversity of waterfowl. This year's festival will feature keynote presenters: Rosemary Mosco, Gerrit Vyn, and Nathan Pieplow. Join us for this year's extensive array of field trips, workshops, presentations, and and receptions.Kevin SpencerKlamath Falls, <ORrriparia...> from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Join us on Facebook!