Date: 11/28/19 12:27 pm
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] IBLE Transfer to Groups.io

extreme thanks Cliff....... LOVE this news !!

apologies for online / public / answer but YES i want to contribute to the transfer, moi feel compelled and I hope others do too........

pls give us an idea of price, one-time? vs. are there recurring charges?

again, infinite apologies like 10^6 for responding in public vs. your request for off-line reply

I for one can't live in Idaho w/o a public non-FB forum for birds and birding, just can't, because after moving 20 +/- times during our lives together, Missy and I don't need / nor want / any more moves

i.e., meaning all y'all might be stuck with us for the duration of our lives, so sorry ;-)

yeehah?

tisk