Date: 11/28/19 11:49 am
From: Cliff and Lisa Weisse <cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] IBLE Transfer to Groups.io
All,

We've decided to transfer IBLE to groups.io. This will hopefully take
place within a few days. Once the transfer begins we'll notify you and
all email will stop being received at yahoogroups. You'll also receive
an invitation to join the new group. It should be an easy process. The
transfer isn't free. If anyone wants to contribute to the cause please
contact me privately.

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse