Date: 11/28/19 12:10 am
From: Michael Terenzoni <mikeetee1...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] 200 White Pelicans and 1 Brown continue ~8 miles west of Buckeye at Lower River Road Ponds and 309th Ave Ponds
Correction and clarification: On close examination of my photos today the
'flock of Dunlin' appears to be Least Sandpipers. On close examination of
photos and video, 'the unidentified sandpiper catching gnats out of the
air' was a Spotted Sandpiper that was subdued in feeding and had a *very*
slight tail bobbing action when I saw it / took video.