Date: 11/27/19 10:39 pm
From: Michael Terenzoni <mikeetee1...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] 200 White Pelicans and 1 Brown continue ~8 miles west of Buckeye at Lower River Road Ponds and 309th Ave Ponds
P.S. I forgot to mention I also saw 2 Black Necked Stilts, a Redhead duck
and the fact that there appear to be no public bathrooms anywhere near
these locations; esp. none shown on-line at Arlington Wildlife Area, though
there is a restaurant, the Co-op Grill in Arlington...so planning / potty
options needed...specific comments not an appropriate topic for this
listserv. :-)