Date: 11/27/19 2:22 pm
From: Patricia Dolan <pdolanwy...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Barnacle Goose at Wollaston Golf Club- please respect the golf course
The birds were with a group of Canada Geese grazing north of the pond. They can be seen by following the entry road around the pond, then going right on a service road to garages. Walking along the paved path to the crest of the small hill should provide a good view if the geese are on the nearly slope..

However, I saw some people stopping a short distance into the entry road from where the geese could be seen on the distant slope and approaching them across the fairways. This seems like an abuse of the golf club’s hospitality, and I strongly suggest that we stick to the route above, on a paved path.

Join us on Facebook!