Date: 11/27/19 12:54 pm
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: [obol] Emperor goose
Hello all,
Today At 10:15 I observed and photographed the Emperor goose in Clark County Vancouver Bottoms. The landowner asked that I do not post the exact location but knowing people are still looking for the goose I am posting at least the above information. If the goose stays in Washington and begins moving around it could be seen on public lands in or near the Vancouver bottoms so keep an eye out for it. Sorry I can not say more but felt what I have offered is at least information on where the goose was this morning.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WAPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!