Date: 11/26/19 5:52 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Tennessee Warbler + Yellow-breasted Chat +Rail at Lost Pond,Brookline
Thanks to Paul Peterson for this report.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 00:13:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: Paul Peterson <petersonpaul63...>
Subject: Tennessee Warbler + Yellow-breasted Chat +Rail at Lost Pond
Brookline

Hi,
I had great looks at an immature/non-breeding adult Tennessee Warbler in
the open section of Lost Pond today. It was along the small berm just a
bit off the path, down very low in weeds. I arrived at the pond itself
near dusk. There was a rail or rail relative calling to the right of the
pond opening, unseen. To the left of the opening was a YELLOW-BREASTED
CHAT sallying fourth from low vegetation to catch insects in the air

LOST POND SOUTH BROOKLINE:

Red-tailed Hawk 3   awesome stoop upon an intruding red-tail from way up
high
rail or gallinule sp. 1  See above
Carolina Wren 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet 1