Date: 11/26/19 5:30 pm
From: Nicholas Levendosky <n.levendosky...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Scaly-breasted Munia -- Santa Cruz
They have finally made it to Santa Cruz City. I was surprised two days ago
(11/24) when I heard an unfamiliar chatter in my backyard, which turned out
to be a group of SCALY-BREASTED MUNIAS (6). Then yesterday, within about
the same time frame as the previous day, they returned for another short
visit. This time I counted eight individuals. I had enough time to take the
obligatory low light fuzzy photos to be uploaded to eBird. Keep your eyes
open if you are around the Seabright neighborhood.

Nick Levendosky
Midtown Santa Cruz