Date: 11/26/19 3:34 pm
From: Alex Rinkert <arinkert12...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Breeding Bird Atlas: Year 3 report
The annual report for Year 3 of the Santa Cruz County Breeding Bird Atlas II
is now available on the Santa Cruz Bird Club website:
https://santacruzbirdclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Atlas_Year3_AnnualR
eport_Final.pdf

This was the biggest year yet in the five year project, which began in 2017.
As a result of an increased effort from a growing contingent of volunteers,
more breeding confirmations and atlasing hours were submitted this year than
any year previously. The project is about 60% complete and we are at 45% of
our fundraising goal. Thanks to the many supporters of the atlas and
especially to all those contributing observations. We will begin our fourth
year of fieldwork in March 2020.

Alex Rinkert

Atlas Director