Date: 11/26/19 3:16 pm
From: <tgmiko...> <tgmiko...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] GT Towhee Wieder?
Hello,
Reading through the multiple eBird reports for the Green tailed Towhee at
Harriet Wieder Park, I have not been able to figure out where exactly this
bird has been seen by multiple people. If somebody could give a description
that would be nice. I just spent an hour slowly wandering around
everywhere, but there are a lot of kids running around and playing. I also
went outside the fenced-off play area, out in the grass and weeds, equally
without success.

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300