Date: 11/26/19 2:38 pm
From: Sean McGuinn <captainamerica23...>
Subject: [MDBirding] HUGE Scaup numbers
For the past month or so Iโ€™ve had mega rafts of Scaup at Downs Park, Pasadena, Md. eBird has flagged my counts every time for the past few weeks. Numbers have been anywhere between a couple thousand, up to 4,000+ and today I had around 5300! This was probably not even
the most accurate count, as more were present further out in the Bay, but I was without a spotting scope today.

With numbers this large thereโ€™s just got to be a rare duck in there somewhere. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜

Happy Birding and Happy Thanksgiving! ๐Ÿฆƒ
-Sean McGuinn

Thankful for birds!