Date: 11/26/19 4:01 am
From: Elda Banks <eldabanx...>
Subject: [MDBirding] American Bittern in Graysonville
An American Bittern was in back of the Holiday Inn Express in Graysonville
at 9:00 am on Nov 21, 2019. It was on the bank in the tall grasses. My
husband took a picture from inside our room through the window. By the
time we walked outside it was gone. We were thrilled to see it.I have been
looking for one for along time.
Elda Banks
Silver Spring,MD