Date: 11/25/19 8:35 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Major South Coast Storm
The wind is supposed to shift rather rapidly from southwest to northeast as far as I can tell. Not sure what that will do besides crash the temperature.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com

Attending Christmas Bird Counts with good weather forecasts.

> On Nov 25, 2019, at 8:32 PM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>
> Sounds like a Tuesday will be one of the most significant wind storms on the south coast in a couple decades. Particularly in Curry and N CA. Could bring in some interesting birds- about the right time for Red Phalaropes. We shall see. Batten the hatches. I hope to make it out early to Cape Arago but don’t want to be out too long as it sounds like this could be a major event for trees coming down. Could be some surprises in the valleys too?
>
> Happy safe storm birding!
> Tim R
> Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!