Date: 11/25/19 2:25 pm
From: Bob Rodrigues <brod410...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ Portal Foothills Road feeders
Hi folks,
This morning we had a White-throated Sparrow at the Foothills Road feeders
in Portal along with the Gray Catbird that has been here for several weeks
now and the Rose-breasted Grosbeak that has been here for several days. I
wondered if I had been transported overnight to Florida or someplace like
that until I saw a couple Rivoli's and Anna's hummingbirds, Crissal and
Curve-billed thrashers, Cactus Wrens, White-crowned Sparrows, Phainopeplas,
and Pyrrhuloxias which brought me back to reality. I'll let you know if
something new turns up tomorrow. All for now.