Date: 11/25/19 7:29 am
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Many New Photos have been posted
Field Ornithologists,

Janine McCabe contributed additional photos of Blue-footed Booby, Nancy Benner contributed photos of Blackpoll Warbler and Harris’s Sparrow, David Vander Pluym contributed photos of Lesser Black-backed Gull, Roger Sleeper and Jason Wilder contributed photos of Black-legged Kittiwake, Kelly Wright contributed photos of Brant and Pomarine Jaeger, and Cathy Beck and Max Leibowitz contributed photos of Red-throated Loon.  Thanks Janine, Nancy, David, Roger, Jason, Kelly, Cathy, and Max!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos.  It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org

click on "Sounds Library". Note that the Sound Library cannot accept new submissions at this time.

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities.  Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy.  Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym

AZFO Photo Editors