Date: 11/24/19 7:52 am
From: Dan Small <small.m.dan...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Leconte's Sparrow - Conquest Preserve QA Co. 11-21-2019
Hi Bud,

The property definitely has a ton of potential. I’ll be working hard to help make sure that it is managed in a way that is beneficial to all wildlife, but having birders and other community members visit the park will have a big influence as well. I’m hoping that we can use this property as a model that can lead to better management of other parks in the county (or other counties) that have grassland/fallow habitat.

You can reach me at <daniel_m_small...>

Thanks,
Dan Small
Chestertown, MD