Date: 11/23/19 2:47 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Local RBA - Hutton's Vireo in Sherman County
Some combination of Hinckles documented same species at said location this time of year, last fall or two autumns ago. Hope you have lavish photodocumentation. A candidate for Stephen's Vireo. LarsSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Matt Cahill <matt.c.cahill...> Date: 11/23/19 2:12 PM (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL <obol...> Subject: [obol] Local RBA - Hutton's Vireo in Sherman County Hi all,There's a vocal and obliging HUVI at Deschutes River SP this afternoon. I'll send out details later in a checklist. Maybe a first eBird record for this county?

Join us on Facebook!