Date: 11/23/19 10:48 am
From: Nash, Matthew (DCR) <matthew.nash...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] DCR’s Belle Isle Marsh & Revere Beach Reservations- Birding Program listing December 2019
North Region Coastal District
Department of Conservation and Recreation
One Eliot Circle Contact: Matthew Nash
Revere, MA 02151
781-656-1485
<Matthew.Nash...>

DCR Programs, December 2019
The Department of Conservation and Recreation manages over 150 state parks and oversees more than 450,000 acres throughout Massachusetts. These protected lands include mountains, freshwater beaches, saltwater beaches, and much more. The DCR works to ensure the accessibility and quality of our natural resources, recreational facilities, and great historic landscapes for the health and happiness of people across Massachusetts.

Please visit mass.gov/dcr/calendar for a complete listing of programs.

Saturday, December 7 8:00-9:00 a.m.
An Oasis for Birds, DCR’s Belle Isle Marsh Reservation, 1399 Bennington Street, East Boston. MBTA: Blueline to Beachmont or Suffolk Downs. Free. Join DCR Naturalists on a bird walk through a restored wildlife sanctuary. We will look for Snowy Owls and other raptors, native sparrows, finches and waterfowl. Bring binoculars if you have them. Suitable for adults and children ages 10 and older accompanied by an adult. Reasonable accommodations available upon request. Meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, (Except National Holidays) Every month of the year

Saturday, December 21 8:00-9:00 a.m.
An Oasis for Birds, DCR’s Belle Isle Marsh Reservation, 1399 Bennington Street, East Boston. MBTA: Blueline to Beachmont or Suffolk Downs. Free. Join DCR Naturalists on a bird walk through a restored wildlife sanctuary. We will look for Snowy Owls and other raptors, native sparrows, finches and waterfowl. Bring binoculars if you have them. Suitable for adults and children ages 10 and older accompanied by an adult. Reasonable accommodations available upon request. Meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, (Except National Holidays) Every month of the year

Join us on Facebook!