Date: 11/23/19 6:30 am
From: Mark Stevenson <drbrdr99...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Duck hunting at Ina & Loop (Pima Co)
Admin reminder: It's fine to report this because it is a safety issue for
birders. However, further discussion of other issues related to hunting is
off topic at aznmbirds (per bird chat guidelines). Feel free to discuss it
off line or in groups that foster those discussions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mark Stevenson
Co-listowner, aznmbirds
Tucson, AZ