Date: 11/22/19 6:20 pm
From: Kathy Lopez <kathylopez80...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] No Brant Nov 22
I also spent about two hours this morning looking for it with no luck.
Kathy LopezNampa

On Nov 22, 2019 6:15 PM, "Austin Young <austinyoung234...>
[ible]" <ible-noreply...> wrote:

As far as I am aware, none of us looking today found the Boise
Brant. But the Ovenbird continues!
Austin YoungPocatello
On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 08:00 Cliff and Lisa Weisse
<cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
wrote:

I didn't see any posts on the Brant so I thought I'd post this
update.
Five or six of us l looked for the Brant all day yesterday but
did not
find it. Hopefully it just found somewhere else to forage
yesterday and
will be relocated (I know there are people looking today). If
it turns
up let us know. Good luck...

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho

--
Austin Young
<younaust...>

Posted by: Kathy Lopez <kathylopez80...>

To view archived messages go to:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ible

To view the IBLE Photos archive go to:

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!