Date: 11/22/19 2:18 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Birds and Bird Photography, Cont'd
Hi Maryland and DC birders, It's been a while! I just completed and
published my latest photo essay, "Birds and Bird Photography, Cont'd
<https://birdpartner.com/2019/11/22/birds-bird-photography-3/>." Like the
last one, it's a nuts and bolts bird/wildlife photography piece, but it
also includes the usual stories, bird photos, and attempts at humor.
Hopefully, you'll find it interesting, helpful, and enjoyable. And as
always, thanks for reading, and I welcome your feedback.