Date: 11/22/19 7:18 am
From: Cliff and Lisa Weisse <cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] No Brant Nov 22
I didn't see any posts on the Brant so I thought I'd post this update.
Five or six of us l looked for the Brant all day yesterday but did not
find it. Hopefully it just found somewhere else to forage yesterday and
will be relocated (I know there are people looking today). If it turns
up let us know. Good luck...

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse