Date: 11/21/19 11:57 pm
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Re: stakeout hotspots - great reply Carl =)

reminds me that ebirders, er, elisters and ereviewers, made our place in GJ a hotspot without asking us, like i said, kind of creepy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

btw, OVEN was in our GJ backyard for six days only, 22-27 Sep 2012, had no disturbances per se, but

maybe we should have offered mealworms, eh? ;-)

[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mealworm | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mealworm ]

LA