Date: 11/20/19 7:09 pm
From: Carl Lundblad <carl.lundblad...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Please use stakeout hotspot for eBirding the Boise Brant
Yes, I hesitated to create one in that case because: 1) I never anticipated
the bird to stick around for more than a day or two, 2) I was just too busy
to think hard about it, and 3) I was hesitant to create a hot spot for a
private home and especially without input from the owners/residents (and I
hadn't talked to them about it due to #s 1 and 2). I'm guessing that bird
is likely to move on as the weather changes in the next week, but we will
see.

Carl Lundblad
Moscow, ID

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:55 PM LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> wrote:

> oh boy can of worms..........
>
> maybe i should sleep on this ;-)
>
> ja, i sleep on this
>
> not sure what all kim is thinking but guessing we agree
>

> =)

> *From: *"Kim Liebich <birdkimliebich...> [ible]" <
> <ible-noreply...>

Join us on Facebook!