Date: 11/20/19 11:33 am
From: Josh <opihi...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] 6 Tundra Swans, Lake Attitash
eBird shows a sighting with photos (by Jim Sparrell) as recently as yesterday:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61595566 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S61595566>

And two reports so far from today (by Colin Marchant and Shawn McDonald):

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61603649 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S61603649>

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61607356 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S61607356>

Good birding,

Josh

Joshua S. Rose, Ph.D.
Amherst, MA

Vice-president, Hampshire Bird Club
https://hampshirebirdclub.org/

Northeast Chapter head, Dragonfly Society of the Americas
https://www.dragonflysocietyamericas.org/northeastdsa

http://bugguide.net/user/view/2399
https://www.facebook.com/opihi

> On Nov 20, 2019, at 10:45 AM, Barbara Volkle <barb620...> wrote:
>
> Many apologies for this late report. Are there any recent sighting updates on these birds?
>
> Thanks to Kyle Wilmarth for this report.
>

> Barbara Volkle
> Northborough, MA
> <barb620...>
>
> *
>

> From: Kyle Wilmarth <kyle.wilmarth...>
> Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:21:17 -0500
> Subject: 6 Tundra Swans, Lake Attitash
>

> Late this morning (10:15ish) I stopped at Lake Attitash from the Attitash
> Ave. boat launch at the south end of the lake and saw 6 TUNDRA SWANS at the
> south western corner of the lake. A couple of Mute Swans eventually pushed
> them further to the north, but a friend mentioned they later came back
> toward the south. There were about 20 Mute Swans on the north edge.
>
> Other highlights were a Horned Grebe, American Wigeon, many scaup and lots
> of Buffleheads among the regulars.
>
> Kyle Wilmarth
> Plaistow, NH

Join us on Facebook!