Date: 11/20/19 10:39 am
From: Cliff and Lisa Weisse <cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blue Jays
I haven't seen a Blue Jay yet this fall but I've had them in Island Park
a handful of times over the years. They seem to loosely associate with
Steller's Jay and I've even heard one with a group of Clark's
Nutcrackers. I've had them at feeders but also just randomly out in
coniferous forest. I'll keep my ears open...

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho