Date: 11/20/19 8:20 am
From: Patricia Braddy <pabraddy...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Wrens
I know this sounds unbelievable but we've had a Canyon Wren at our house for more than a week. It has been coming over to the wall next to the family room waiting for me to throw out mealworms. In the last week we've had Cactus, Bewick's, Canyon and Rock Wrens. Last year we had a House Wren so our yard list includes 5 wren species. A Rock Wren has overwintered here for the past few years. We live at the base of Mt. Lemmon at approximately 3,000'. Maybe it's the abundance of mealworms that keep them coming back! The first chance I get I'll take a photo and will send it to anyone who needs further documentation.

Patricia Braddy
Sent from my iPad Air