Date: 11/20/19 6:28 am
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Our FOY Hooded Mergansers
We have been seeing Buffleheads for a while now, but just saw our first
flock of Hooded Mergansers this morning.  And, of course, we have loads
of Canada Geese.  But, that has been "it" for water foul so far this
season.

We also started getting Juncos this week, although we have had plenty of
White Throated Sparrows for a while, now.

Steve Long, Oxford