Date: 11/19/19 9:31 pm
From: <lcarrigan_55...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Blue Jays
Fascinating Blue Jay reports still coming in. My 3 continue hitting the feeder daily. I read T Watkins' report from Last Chance earlier today & just read the others. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a Blue Jay in Ashton, just down the hill from Island Park. So, the jays are visiting diff't altitudes & vegetation types from conifers to cottonwoods.

Tonight & tomorrow a snow front is supposed to move in, followed by high pressure with clearing skies & colder lows by the weekend. I'll be curious to see how many of the jays remain or if it bothers them in the least. The one from last year over-wintered at our place with temps dropping into neg teen lows & snows piling to sev feet on the level. Didn't seem to phase it, but I did keep the feeder filled. Keep the reports coming. Again, fascinating.

Brian Carrigan
Blackfoot

To view archived messages go to:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ible