Date: 11/19/19 8:58 pm
From: 'Mike Hunter' <mhunter...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [IBLE] Blue Jays
Either this is a strange fluke, or is the Blue Jay range expanding? Last winter, as I recall, there were rare reports of Blue Jays seen in Blackfoot, Idaho Falls, and Rigby, but almost always only a single bird. This year there are more reports of Blue Jays, and in multiples. Similar to what you’re seeing, over the past month or so our neighborhood (Cottonwood Hollow, Labelle, NE of Rigby) has been seeing multiple Blue Jays, and Steller’s Jays quite regularly. This week I’ve had 3 BJ and 4 Steller’s all at the same time.

Michael D. Hunter

+1-435-830-2285