Date: 11/19/19 8:39 pm
From: <tntbutters54...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Blue Jays
I have been seeing Blue Jays in my neighborhood now for at least a month and today I was taking pictures of one in my yard when it was joined by another and then another until I had six feeding in my front yard with others calling from the back yard. I looked that way only to see a Steller’s on my roof when it was joined by another and then another until there were four which joined the six Blue Jays in the front yard but not feeding with them. I continued hearing other Blue Jays calling from behind my house. It was pretty amazing.

Steve Butterworth
Idaho Falls

Join us on Facebook!