Date: 11/19/19 11:32 am
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Brant present

Of course, we have no idea what this bird will do, or when, but IF it's any consolation.........
The 1997 Brant at Ann Morrison Park has ebird entries from 15 Nov thru 20 Dec, and this assumes they were all the same little beastie

IOW it *could* stick around for awhile, eh? ja? =)

Optimistically speaking,
LA