Date: 11/19/19 10:54 am
From: Jim Lyons <jflyons...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Brant present
Brant - yes!

Scanned two flocks of Canadas along State - 40 birds in the center then a
group of 50 just west. (Nr Vistor's Parking area.) No Brant, but checked
behind the building where there were another approx. 40 Canada Geese partly
on the asphalt, partly on much smaller (compared to front) grassy area. And
there it was! (Thanks Marcia Lyons.)

It took off on its own (despite our care to not disturb it or the other
geese), looped around and then joined the aforementioned group of 40 right
along State St.

Great bird that I love from the coast but never thought I'd see in Idaho!
Thanks for the finders and others from yesterday who posted on eBird.

--
Jim Lyons
<jflyons...>

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 11:27 AM Danette H <danette444...> [ible] <
<ible-noreply...> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Brant is back in grass in front of Transportation Bldg now.
> Thank you for reporting such a fun find and to those who updated.
> Danette Henderson

Join us on Facebook!