Date: 11/19/19 10:24 am
From: Jamie Simmons <sapsuckers...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Eugene Blue Jay 11/16
An OBOL-worthy message:
(Forwarded by Jamie Simmons, Corvallis)

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Pam and Randy Comeleo <rottyler...>
Date: November 19, 2019 at 9:47:35 AM PST
To: <birding...>
Subject: [midvalleybirds] Eugene Blue Jay 11/16

A friend emailed us yesterday excited about seeing a Blue Jay along the
Willamette River in Eugene on Sat 11/16. She is not a birder but was with
someone from the North Carolina who was not impressed because they see them
all the time.

I asked for location details and this is what I got:

"Along the Willamette near the foot of W. Hillard off River Rd. We walked
downriver from there pretty slowly. It was on our right in some small
branches just a few feet from us!"

Hopefully that is helpful as a place to start looking.

Just to clarify, this is a hearsay reportJ

Pam
Corvallis

Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!