Date: 11/19/19 6:23 am
From: anthony <anhinga13...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] update on Rufous Hummingbirds in MA
Hello,

Both hatching-year female Rufous Hummingbirds that I banded in MA this
year were last seen on Wednesday November 13, per reports of the
homeowners. The location of the bird I banded on 11/2 was kept private
by request, and the New Ashford bird, banded on 10/22, was seen by a
number of birders in the Berkshires.

I'll certainly post here if encounters with either of these birds are
reported to me by the Banding Lab.

Anthony
South Hadley, MA

Anthony Hill
Certified Trainer, Passerines and Hummingbirds
Co-Chair, Hummingbird Working Group
North American Banding Council (http://www.nabanding.net)
Coordinator, Appledore Island Migration Station

| Préservons l'environnement - Avez-vous réellement besoin d'imprimer ce courriel ? |
| Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this e-mail? |
| Piense en verde - Antes de imprimir este email hágase la siguiente pregunta, ¿es necesario? |
** BUY TWO duck stamps at the Post Office and conserve habitat **