Date: 11/18/19 2:43 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Curry Birds
Terry Wahl called and had 4(!) TROPICAL KINGBIRDS together on a fence line
at his place this AM- a record for him. He has had three several times and
we have had three in Coos too, but four is-wow!

Terry also saw the continuing SNOW BUNTING on a private ranch west of
Langlois this AM- right with it were two PALM WARBLERS, an interesting
combo for sure.

Oh I saw the two N Spit Coos Bay Tropical Ks yesterday afternoon along the
bay about a 1/2 mile east of the old Weyco pond site. They have been around
since at least the 9th.

Interesting fall- we have rain here finally!

Tim R
Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!