Date: 11/18/19 12:12 pm
From: <tgmiko...> <tgmiko...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] (Nazca in San Pedro) Fwd: [eBird Alert] Year Needs Alert for Los Angeles County
I have not seen photographs of this bird but I'd rather have people mad at
me for posting this, than have people miss what would be a good bird. I am
forwarding this separately to the Orange County list because people who
live in Orange County live relatively close to San Pedro. Normally I would
not post a Los Angeles County bird on the Orange County server. My
apologies if I offend anybody.

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300
"Nobody knows what it is, which is what makes it cool." --The Industrial
Design Guy