Date: 11/18/19 6:47 am
From: Bob Rodrigues <brod410...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ Foothills Road feeders Portal
Hi folks,
The Gray Catbird that showed up a couple weeks ago continues to visit the
water feature in the public area daily. Yesterday the catbird also
attempted to feed briefly at one of our saucer-type hummingbird feeders.
Whether the feeding attempt was successful is unknown.

A few hummingbirds are still moving through the yard. Yesterday a male
Blue-throated Hummingbird came to the hummingbird feeders in the public
area, and this morning a Rivoli's Hummingbird did the same. We still see a
few Anna's Hummingbirds daily along with our regular desert species. All
for now.

Bob