Date: 11/17/19 2:28 pm
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Re: Late Report: YELLOW-BILLED LOON at Lake Chatcolet, Benewah County

sapsuckers on the brain, as in brain-drain? i love it =)

great bird Carl !!!

i've done that twice with YBLO, once in CO and once here in ID.... not expecting them so not looking very carefully.... other birders have to tell me that's what i'm looking at, not a strange looking COLO
so should i give up and go back to my alternate hobbies, e.g., bowling.loud? golf.frustration? ancestry.com.black.hole ??? ;-)

Larry