Date: 11/17/19 2:11 pm
From: James Pike <jimpike444...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] ovenbird
The Ovenbird has returned for another winter to Golden West College in
Huntington Beach. It again pished into the trees above the dirt berm at the
NW end of the amphitheater in the NE quadrant of the campus. Whereas last
year I was eventually able to track down the loud TCHOOP calls and get a
look at the bird, it remained unseen for me this time around. If anyone
gets some photos of this bird, please share them with the group.

Jim Pike
HB