Date: 11/17/19 11:08 am
From: <mcallisters4...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Parking Permits
If ethics are a consideration, or an interest in having your dollars go where your values are advanced, it would be worth considering how the money from Discover passes are divided between DNR, WDFW and State Parks. I don’t know the answer but I’d guess that WDFW gets more benefit from purchase of a fishing license than it does from the purchase of a Discover Pass. So, if you like what WDFW is doing and spend your birding time at WDFW lands in west Skagit County, a fishing license may be the choice that better suits your interests.

Kelly