Date: 11/17/19 11:02 am
From: Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Parking Permits
I’m not sure that’s an ethical answer Kelly. I think we should pay our
fair share. Also my husband and I are considering buying duck stamps from
now on so that we are doing our best to help. I know some can’t afford
much. But if they can spend the gas, they should buy the pass.
Vicki

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:25 PM <mcallisters4...> wrote:

> If you’re only going to go to these state fish and wildlife properties,
> save yourself some money and buy a $14.10 razor clam license and get the
> access pass free.

<vickibiltz...>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/