Date: 11/17/19 12:16 am
From: condor262001 via Groups.Io <condor262001=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Painted Redstart Continued at MSRP Saturday afternoon
I arrived at Mile Square Regional Park just before 1 PM at the location described by Jim Pike in his 11/14 post. Fortunately at 1 PM the soccer game, that Trish alluded to in her earlier post, ended which also eliminated the possibility of being hit by shots that missed the goal. The Painted Redstart appeared in the upper portion of the relatively open Eucalyptus around 100, 120, and 140 PM. Two of the times it flew in from the left and exited towards the right. It stayed about a minute. I left around 2PM. A few shots can be found at

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25876581@N00/

Jim Hecht

Hermosa Beach CA