Date: 11/16/19 3:24 pm
From: Charles Baker via Groups.Io <baker2575=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Vermilion flycatcher at Fairhaven cemetery
Just got back from the Fairhaven/Santa Ana Cemeteries, where I’d hoped to find the clay-colored sparrows that sometimes winter there.  That didn’t happen, but I did find a female vermillion flycatcher, southwest of the mausoleum on the Fairhaven side.  It spent most of the time perched atop a tall sprinkler while I watched it.  Also of note were at least six Northern flickers, and a brightly plumaged Townsend’s warbler.  All of the bird activity was on the Fairhaven side SW of the mausoleum; too much human activity on the Santa Ana side.  No pics, sorry.

Charles Baker
Tustin