Date: 11/16/19 3:06 pm
From: Mark Girardeau via Groups.Io <markgphotos=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Chaseable Red-footed Booby - Newport Beach
Here’s a photo of the booby. Located 2/3 down the South Jetty from corona Del Mar beach
https://www.facebook.com/566097787/posts/10158405779927788?d=n&sfns=mo

-Mark GirardeauMission Viejo, CA

On Saturday, November 16, 2019, 02:53:10 PM PST, Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...> wrote:

33.5903040, -117.8774680
Off the top of my head I'm reasonably sure this is the first actual stakeout for this species in Orange County, assuming the bird stays where it is. Whomever would still like it for a county bird, this may be your best chance...
On Sat, Nov 16, 2019, 2:42 PM Robinson Baker <robinsonbaker...> wrote:

Hi Ryan,Can you supply coordinates for this location?
Thanks,Rob Glendale, CA

Sent from my phone

On Nov 16, 2019, at 2:39 PM, Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...> wrote:

Mark Girardeau reports a Red-footed Booby resting on the jetty in Newport Harbor.
--
Ryan Winkleman
Rancho Santa Margarita

--