Date: 11/16/19 11:14 am
From: Jack Saba <jlsaba001...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Lake Artmesia Horned Grebe
Horned grebe still present this morning, along with most of the regular
winter waterbirds. Nothing else unusual on the lake. I did find a Winter
Wren, hunting in the roots and rocks on the bank of Paint Branch near
its confluence with Indian Creek. Full list on ebird.

On 11/11/19 10:03, Derek C. Richardson wrote:

> There was a Horned Grebe (+ 3 female Buffleheads) in the north portion
> of the lake this morning (PG County).  Full list to be posted to eBird
> eventually.

Jack Saba
<jlsaba001...>
---
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
-Emma Lazarus, poet and playwright, from a poem
written to raise funds for building the pedestal
of the Statue of Liberty]